Preparation time: 60 min
- Cut the meat into cubes and then put in a preheated pan with some oil.
- Sear for three to four minutes, then remove the meat from the pan and store on a plate.
- Then we take care of the sauce.
- As soon as the sauce is ready, add the meat again.
Prepare the sauce
- Fry the onion in the pan in which the meat was previously fried.
- Add garlic, mustard, tomato paste.
- Then deglaze the pan with water (alternatively you can use cream or coconut milk) and homemade soup seasoning (alternatively use soup cubes).
- At the end, taste the sauce.
Thicken the sauce
- Put a level teaspoon of flour or fine cornstarch (Mondamin) in a glass.
- Add water slowly and stir.
- Then add to the sauce.
- If the sauce is too thick, add water.
- If the sauce is not thick enough, let it boil down.
You can add rice as a side dish.