Schnitzel cordon bleu
Category: Meat dish
Preparation time: 30 min
- Divide the pork (ham or back) into four equal pieces of meat. Cut in after about one centimeter and cut down after two centimeters. Knock the individual meat pockets flat with a meat tenderizer and fill with ham and cheese.
- Set up the breading line in three deep plates. Beat the three eggs in the first plate, whisk and season with salt and pepper. Put the flour in the second plate and mix the breadcrumbs with paprika powder (noble sweet) in the third plate.
- Heat the butter in a pan.
- Now the meat bags are being breaded. First turn in flour, then pull through the eggs and at the end toss in the breadcrumb mixture and press down a little. If you want a thicker breading, pull it through the eggs again and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the schnitzel cordon bleu for four to six minutes on both sides until golden brown. Finished.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin