Pumpkin cream soup with wild salmon
Category: Fish dish
Preparation time: 45 min
Prepare pumpkin cream soup
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Cut the Hokkaido pumpkin into approx. 2 cm cubes.
- Fry the onions and ginger in olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the Hokkaido pumpkin.
- Pour 0.5 liters of water or vegetable stock.
- Season with salt, pepper, a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of turmeric.
Add a soup cube if watered up.
- Let simmer until the Hokkaido pumpkin is soft.
- Chop the soup with a mixing stick / hand blender.
- Stir in a mug of sour cream.
Fry wild salmon
- Season the skinless salmon with salt and pepper.
- Fry briefly on both sides and place in the soup. Finished.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin