Potato salad with broth
Category: Side dish
|90.00||ml||White wine vinegar|
Preparation time: 60 min
- Put the waxy potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and cook for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and sauté in a little oil in a saucepan.
- Add the medium-hot mustard, white wine vinegar and vegetable stock to the saucepan with the onions. Then season well with salt and pepper. Bring the whole thing to a boil and simmer a little.
- After the potatoes are ready, drain the hot water and rinse with cold water. Then peel and slice the potatoes and place in a bowl.
- Then pour the stock over the potatoes and let it steep for at least 20 minutes.
- At the end, add the chopped chives and season again to taste. Enjoy potato salad with broth cold or warm.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin