Meat patties with mashed potatoes and pumpkin slices from the oven
Category: Meat dish
Preparation time: 90 min
Prepare mashed potatoes
- Peel two to three large potatoes, cut into slices and boil in a little water until tender.
- Add a piece of butter, salt, pepper, a little nutmeg and a little milk.
- Then mash everything to a pulp, stir in some milk or butter if necessary.
- Soak a roll in water.
- For the meatballs, put half a kilo of minced meat in a bowl.
- Cut the onion and garlic into small cubes.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, sweet paprika powder and marjoram.
- Squeeze out the soaked bread roll and add.
- Put one or two eggs in the bowl.
- Knead everything into a mass.
- Shape meatballs.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then insert the meatballs and fry them until golden brown on the right and left.
Cook the pumpkin slices
- Cut the Hokkaido pumpkin into slices approx. 2 cm thick.
- Season the slices with salt, pepper and garlic oil.
- Then cook in the oven at 180 ° for about 20 minutes.
- You can make a delicious sauce from the bratsud.
- Do not add salt to the potatoes until they are pounded, otherwise a slime will form.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin