Jam according to mom's recipe
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 60 min
- Place the fruit and jam sugar in a saucepan at a ratio of 2: 1. (Warning: only make the pot half full, otherwise the jam will pass over.)
- Cook until everything foams properly.
- Then let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Fill the foam into an extra glass, because it contains bacteria. (Can be eaten right away)
- Preheat the jars with a ladle of jam so that they do not jump.
- Then fill the jars to the brim with jam and close them tightly under cold water.
- As soon as the lids are closed, the jam is stable.
- Since the dried flower is at the bottom of the black currant, you can mix the jam with a mixing stick after cooking. (Warning: leave the mixer under the jam, hot)
- Strawberry-rhubarb jam
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin