Hugo according to the South Tyrolean recipe
Preparation time: 5 min
- Wash the mint leaves and quarter the lime.
- Place chilled prosecco in a long-stemmed wine glass.
- Then add the mineral water and the elderflower syrup.
- Briefly squeeze a quartered lime by hand and pour the juice into the glass with the lime.
- Rub the two mint leaves briefly between your fingertips.
- Then add the leaves and the three ice cubes.
- Stir and the Hugo is ready according to the South Tyrolean recipe.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin