Green bean salad
Category: Side dish
Preparation time: 45 min
Prepare green beans
- Wash, clean and chop the green beans.
- Then put in a saucepan and fill up with water.
- You can add two small sprigs of savory if available.
- Bring water to a boil and then salt.
- Boil the beans in salted water for about 10 - 20 minutes. Attention the beans must not become too soft!
- Then drain the beans and mix with the marinade.
- Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
Prepare the marinade
- Cut the onion into small cubes. Then put in a bowl.
- Add the vinegar, oil and sugar and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin