Colorful salad with egg
Category: Main dish
Preparation time: 15 min
- Boil two eggs for about five minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Cut lettuce, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, carrots, pickles and cheese into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add the tuna and corn.
- Season the salad with oregano, salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- Stir everything well, peel the eggs. Arrange as desired and enjoy.
- Often buy a tuna salad from Saupiquet, e.g. Mexicana, Toscana or Cous Cous. Since this takes on a special taste, by pickling the tuna with different ingredients. I think it's super delicious.
- If there is still a pineapple or apple ready to eat, I cut the fruit into small cubes and add them to the salad. A little extra acidity from a fruit is always good.
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin