Chicken wrap with DIY sauce
Category: Meat dish
|4.00||Chicken breast fillet|
Preparation time: 30 min
- Cut the onion and lettuce (e.g. romaine lettuce hearts) into strips.
- Chop the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Cut the chicken breast fillet into small pieces. Then fry in a pan with a little oil.
- Add some of the onions to the pan where the chicken was fried.
- Add the mustard, tomato paste and garlic.
- At the end, deglaze the pan with water and homemade soup seasoning. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Briefly heat the whole grain tortilla cakes before serving.
- Cover the wrap with the chicken, sauce, onion, tomatoes and lettuce and roll up.
- When rolling up, first fold up the lower part and then the sides. Enjoy the meal.
Other possible ingredients
- Bell pepper
- Guacamole dip
- Quark dip
- Minced meat
Author: De Lorenzo Gardinal Benjamin