A good friend made this list for me a few years ago. Unfortunately, I have to admit that I do not adhere strictly to the principles. Maybe you will find something you want to stick to too.
- Drink some mineral water before eating.
- It is best to consume fewer calories every day than the daily requirement.
- Eat meat only three to four times a week, plus at least three times as much salad and vegetables.
- Alcohol only very rarely, if then now and then a glass of wine (red wine).
- Quit smoking.
- Fruit four to five times a day and preferably seasonal fruit.
- Only eat dark wholemeal breads, vitality breads and fitness breads.
- Only eat whole wheat pasta.
- It is best to drink only water or mineral water, possibly with freshly squeezed lemon juice. No syrup or other chemical additives, so no cola and so on.
- Lots of dairy products, but only low-fat (low-fat milk, plain yogurt with fresh fruit, mozzarella, Edam low-fat, parmesan, yogurt drink like Actimel, instead of butter margarine, Philadelphia plain).
- At least one egg and a maximum of five eggs a week, preferably boiled and mixed in a salad.
- Use very little salt for cooking and ideally sea salt or iodized salt.
- Don't use sugar at all.
- For snacking: dark chocolate, wholemeal butter biscuits, lots of nuts including pistachios, hazelnuts, oat flakes, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and many dried fruits.
- Always prepare muesli fresh with the ingredients mentioned above and cocoa.
- Daily light movement and sport for 30 to 60 minutes and ideally turn a sport into a hobby.
- Always drink a glass of milk or cocoa after exercising to aid digestion.
- Eat fish three to four times a week. Fish fingers, salmon, tuna or seafood.
- Pizza only whole grain and best of all, top it yourself with fresh ingredients.
- Frozen vegetables can also be used.
- Season the salad with a little salt, but with more vinegar and oil.
- Avoid pork if possible, instead eat more beef or poultry.
- Eat warm at least once a day.
- Plenty of breakfast.
- Drink two to three liters a day.
- It is best to buy organic or seasonal products.
- After 7:00 p.m. eat nothing but nuts, no fruit as the stomach processes the acid with difficulty.
- Café a maximum of three times a day.
- No ice cream, if you make sugar-free food yourself.
- In the morning: breakfast with lots of fruit (e.g. muesli)
- At lunchtime: eat warm once, if possible cook yourself
- Afternoon: fruit
- In the evening: until 7:00 p.m., preferably only salad
|2 - 3 liters of water|
|30 - 60 minutes of exercise|
|Vegetable - salad|
|3 - 4 times a week|